Welcome to SoLe Adventure Bike Club with Jamie Black
- Wednesdays, 10am to 12:30pm = 2.5 hrs
- Starts July 14, 2021
- Ages 10 and up
- Cost $200 per youth for 4 sessions
- Pre-registration 1 month in advance required
- We require 6 youth to run this
- Locations: Nanoose Bay Rd. & Englishman River Falls
- Covid Protocol: Pick up and drop off socially distanced, bring a mask in case of emergency, bring your own hand sani. Since we are outdoors and riding bikes, masks will not be required during the program.
Limited space. Registration due by June 14; please complete the following:
This video was created by youth from our last group called Drawn by Nature.
This was a different group, pre-covid, but it gives you an idea of how much fun we had.
Regenerating resilience in youth the way Nature intended.
These Wednesday adventures are for youth to come together, have adventures, work on social and coping skills, and have fun in The Nature You can expect biking on trails for beginner to intermediate, hiking, wilderness skills, tree climbing and social-emotional regulation skills with self-soothing techniques included. One-to-one mentorship (similar to Coyote Mentoring, with a Hummingbird Twist) Guided Discovery Learning Conflict Resolution techniques EFT Tapping Way of Council Talking Circles … to regenerate in these times.
Before you book, be sure to have a conversation with Jamie by booking here:
Jamie Black has been offering social and emotional support through deep nature connection, theatrical and performing arts for 20 years. Learn more about Jamie: https://wildcraftplay.com/about/founder/