Art Cards for a Cause
When you buy your Art Cards
You are engaging a child in epic outdoor play. You are lifting the spirits of the family who is in need, and you are instilling wonderment and love for the Earth.
To contribute to the Don of Coombeck subsidy fund that supports families to attend Wildly Crafted Play, we are setting things up to help you sell art cards.
How does it work?
Order your cards by going to
Look at the options there, then get in touch for ordering by consignment firstname.lastname@example.org
What the cards are:
Have a look at the photos.
These cards are the beginning of a new line of functional art cards produced by Artists; founder Jamie Black and friends, local Vancouver Island inspired.
Hand-painted in watercolor in and for Nature, converted into functional art cards as a fundraiser.
Inspiring wonderment and love for the Earth.
- “Dandi” – yellow and blue dandilion – painted from the “Yellow Plant Quest” photo taken by Debra Contreras – Artist Jamie Black
2. “Smokie” – NEW – tree root stump on beach – painted on Royston Beach, Artist Jamie Black
Make Your Order:
Step 1: Identify: can I use/sell these?
- Decide if you want to buy the cards for you and your family or sell the cards.
- You could sell them online or in-person, we don’t mind, as long as you acknowledge the artist and the cause.
Step 2: Choose your prints
- September 2020 Options:
- “Dandi” – yellow and blue dandilion – painted from the
- “Yellow Plant Quest” photo taken by Debra Contreras – Artist Jamie Black
- “Great Blue Herons” – 2 birds and a lighthouse – painted on Cortes Island – Artist Jamie Black
- “Sailboat” – white sailboat on water with beach – painted on Royston Beach, Artist Jamie Black
- “Smokie” – NEW – tree root stump on beach – painted on Royston Beach, Artist Jamie Black
Step 3: Choose your card size
- Small Card Size
- Just big enough to add in a small gift basket, max. 4 inches x 4 inches (does not come with an envelope unless requested)
- Medium Card Size
- Average card size, comes with envelope
- Full Print
- Each print is anywhere from between 5 inches by 5 inches and up to 16 inches x 16 inches. We can adjust the image within that size to your preference. Comes with cardboard back in clear sheet
(the more you order per shipping, the cheaper it costs.)
- See photo for example:
This order in the photo was
- 20 prints
- 3 different cards
- No envelopes
- Small Cards
- Cost if you were to purchase this order: $197 (includes shipping)
(cost per card $3.87)
- Order on Consignment, you pay printing and shipping costs, and once you sell the cards, you send us the profit.
PS: if you are an Artist and you want to contribute to this great initiative and hop on our marketing bandwagon, please contact me directly.
Thanks for spreading the word!
Young Artists Get Published
Be a chosen youth who has their art published in an educational resource called the Sacred Storybook.
Open for submissions
Wild Craft Play ‘sCool, is revamping their children’s storybook to enhance the learning experience for children ages 8 and up. Wild Craft Play is a role-play, nature-based in-person program that is as fun as a videogame, designed with strategy game-play that hooks children in and leaves them wanting more. The Sacred Storybook is how the whole program starts.
Jamie is calling for art submissions to revise the Earth Charter pages of the book.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ART
Email Jamie@wildcraftplay.com to receive an entry form
Any medium, pencil, paint, photography, digital art must be 8 inch x 8 inch
Every person who complete this quest of submitting this art, receives:
- Invitation into the Secret Society, a group of community members dedicated to bringing more Wild Craft Play Game to Vancouver Island and abroad.
- Invitation to the next Wild Craft Play 1 Day Games in Cumberland and across Vancouver Island
Chosen artists will receive:
- Acknowledgement on the Wall of Fame
- Letter of Recognition to add to your portfolio
To order a discounted copy of your book email email@example.com
TO LEARN MORE
Book Jamie for an Online Presentation to learn more about how you can get published.
Presentations provided online, pre-registration is required, dates will be sent to you, and any presentation made will be saved and available for registrants.
Your submission of art will enhance this book and the experience for thousands of children. This book was created by founder Jamie Black and a child named Carmanah when she was 11 years old, nearly 9 years ago. Wild Craft Play The Game, has brought wild wonderment to hundreds of children, youth and adults since 2008. It has been played with groups of 16 or more children, ages 8 and up, designed for at least 8 weeks of engagement or more.
Initially this program was created with children, for children, to re-connect them with the Earth, now it is a multi-disciplinary experience that teaches about anti-bullying, as well as reaches all of the BC core competencies and is a model designed to meet some of the BC curriculum, namely, Grades 3, 4 and 5; physical and health education, math, financial literacy, science, socials, english, drama, environmental education, art and music. For anyone who facilitates the game, one of the core intentions is to help children play more gently on the Earth, making decisions for the Earth, and for our future.
When this book is published, it will become an educational resource to any adult who works with groups of children ages 8 and up. Join the movement. Become a Wild Craft Play Facilitator.
– – –
Share with a friend?
Help Spread the Word and Share Our Website With Your Friends