COVID-19 Program Modifications & FAQs
This page was last reviewed on September 22, 2020.
Wild Craft Play ‘sCool is following the recommendations and directives of all relevant authorities in order to protect our clients, staff and community. We’ve reduced occupancy levels and taken other steps to ensure that we can offer our patrons a return to recreation without sacrificing the health of our community.
Here are some other changes to our programs that you can expect to see this season:
FOR ALL PROGRAMS:
• Participants must pre-register for all programs either online or by phone. No drop-ins please. Class sizes have been reduced, so we recommend you register early.
• Please arrive ready to participate in your program.
• Please arrive on time for your program (do not arrive early) and leave promptly once your program has finished.
• Please bring a filled water bottle.
• Please have a face mask with you in case one is needed during your program or activity.
• Please bring a pair of reusable gloves.
• Obey the instructor’s instructions at all times.
• Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently with soap and water, and use hand sanitizer when handwashing is not an option.
• Keep at least 2 metres of physical distance between you and others who are not part of your household.
• Facility users must sanitize any shared equipment after each use – sanitizer wipes will be provided.
• Please note that the time allocated to activities includes the set-up and take-down of any equipment required.
• Please be respectful of staff, instructors and your fellow program participants. We are all going through our first pandemic.
Please also refer to our Frequently Asked Questions
FOR SPECIFIC PROGRAMS:
Rangers in the Woods
• Please meet and wait patiently at the assigned point (you would have received it once you registered).
• Please wait near the big “Wild Craft Play” sign. Wash hands BEFORE signing in.
• All participants are required to bring a non-surgical face mask
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to wear a mask when we arrive?
Yes, yet once the program begins we will have times physically distanced when we can take them off.
Do we need to wear the gloves when we arrive?
Yes, please wear your gloves, and have a pocket to store them when you aren’t touching other items.
Do we need to wash our hands when we arrive? Yes.
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced us and other communities to reduce the capacity of our programs. In order to safely run programs while accommodating the greatest number of participants, we have had to limit the duration of our time slots. Please note that, if you are a member, you are welcome to book as many sessions as you like with no additional registration fee.
If I’m sick and can’t attend my program, will I receive a refund?
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community and encourage would-be participants to stay home if they are experiencing any potential symptoms of COVID-19, we will waive any withdrawal fees and issue a full refund if you need to withdraw from a program due to illness.
– – –
Share with a friend?
Help Spread the Word and Share Our Website With Your Friends