This year it has taken me longer to finally get to all my visioning for the year. Usually I get this done between October and December, but here we are.
In this post, you will find 3 ways to vision. I am using this approach right now, and already I am manifesting my dreams. It’s kind of miraculous.
Visioning is such a powerful tool that can be done any time.
It lifts the spirit and brings you to a higher consciousness.
Over the years I have done vision boards and planning on my own, and in recent years, I have tried on Tony Robbins’ approach, which I found a bit to square, to small and too linear for my creative brain. So I took some insight and advice from stuff I had seen online and I re-created my own version.
I do 3 things daily until it feels good.
1. Collage Without Magazines
So, most people pull out magazines and waste their time with everyone else’s vision of what it is that they think is beautiful. For me I find it disheartening, convincing and frankly a waste of time. I want what I want the way I want it with my words and no other way… I don’t want to sacrifice because I can’t find those words, I don’t want to use a bright blue water, when here our ocean water is darker green. I want my cob home, with eccentric windows and children playing in the yard. So here’s what I do. I google what I want, then I print it out. Then I paint and add my own words with marker. Done.
“Collage Letters” and found all the letters I need.
“Healthy Body non-binary” because I can never find images that relate to me.
Keep searching for exactly what you want.
If you don’t have a printer, send it to Staples. If you can’t afford that, try drawing what you see.
2. Morning Meditation
I listen to Joe Dispenza’s Morning meditation Click Here for Spotify
I listen to Joe Dispenza’s Morning Meditation every morning. I have listened to a lot of different meditations, and studied the art of making meditations, and he’s got 3 things that he does really well, the slow and methodical repeditive timing, the alpha waves in the background, and the languaging.
3. Book of Joy
I created the Book of Joy. This is a book filled with each of the topics that I am doing vision work on, and answering the questions I have written below.
Take the time to do this work, and you will be tickled with what comes.
You will need:
- Your favorite binder, I’m talking Love Love it!
- 2 of the best pens you can find. Or even… go buy some if you can.
- At least 10 page dividers, maybe even 20. If you can’t afford them – make them with cut paper and tape.
- Blank white paper
- Hole punch
- Colored pens/pencil crayons
Read below for the next steps. And if you’d like a tutorial on HOW to do this work, click on the video at the bottom provided by Jamie Black MA. Please note, I did not invent any of these wheels, I simply adapted them, and made it work for me.
Divide your binder into these 12 (or more) sections:
1. Life Vision
2. Personal Life
3. Body & Mind
4. Emotions & Spirit
5. Character / Identity
7. Family & Love Life
8. Social Life (& Parenting if applicable)
12. Projects (each project gets a different tab… you will need more dividers for these)
Answer these Questions in each section. Here is a free template you can download to make it easier.
1. Vision: What exactly do I want?
2. Purpose: Why do I want it?
3. Beliefs: What beliefs do I need to get there?
4. Resources: Who and what do I have access to that can help?
5. External: Identify external forces/factors that effect your life, that you have little to no control over. ie. Weather, moon cycle, family…
6. Results: Identify your 90 day results and then your 1 year results.
7. Action Steps: What do I need to do right now to get what I want?
8. Practice: Schedule your daily routine into your calendar and create a practice incorporating this into your week, or even daily.