Welcome to Adventure Questing at Innisfree
Non-Player Characters Click Here -> IF You wish to be an NPC…for Current Story for NPC’s (secret Facebook group access)
Last minute NPC’s are welcome to attend, at your own risk. We prefer that you let us know you wish to NPC, you choose your role on the form, and then you receive training docs and read them before you arrive. We will print roles.
ALL NPC’s must arrive no later than 12pm to help setup. Time commitment can be scheduled at arrival.
Player Characters Click Here -> for the Adventure Questing Handbook (working doc – changes made in blue)
Want to Join the Adventure?
Step 1: Register in the Form Below
Step 2: email or FB Jamie to let us know you have: email@example.com
Step 3: Make your payment of $15 by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 7th
pay $20 by etransfer or cash onsite.
Registration ends at 2pm Saturday.
Adventure Questing is brought to you by Wild Craft Play ‘sCool, A Little Bird Story Productions and Innisfree Botanical Garden and Farm.
Adventure Questing is a world of adventures crafted by masters who wish to ignite a sense of wonderment, awe and love for the Earth. Just like the good ol’ days when we used to play dragons in the woods with dungeons and beasts, this is a Live Action Role Play, similar to the table-top role play game called Dungeons and Dragons, or videogames like Minecraft and World of War Craft, but in real life. We focus less on the killing of monsters, and more on strategizing on how to save this imaginative world in Wild Craft Play.
- IF you want to be a Non-Playable Character (NPC), that means that you are willing to help make the adventure happen, with props, a role, working with others to craft the adventure. You sign up for emails, read documents and follow along in the quest creation on Facebook.
- IF you want to be a Player Character (PC) this means that you can’t wait to come dressed up, trade, loot, quest and adventure.
- Please know that you are only able to level up your Experience Points (XP) if you are an NPC
- This event is open to the public, accessible to all ages, races, classes and kinds.
- There is 1 storyline offered across many Adventure Quest (AQ) days.
- This is a safe place, queer friendly, supportive to folks with Autism and varying needs.
- We are caring, kind and adventurous folks who just want to get outside and have a good ol’ adventure.
- This is Live Action Role Play, incase you didn’t know. With Quests, coins, treasure, elixirs and potions.
- We have Healers, Hearth Keepers, Rangers and Bards alike.
- We have many adults joining the adventure with many young folk wishing to play too.
- This is ideal for ages 8 and up, yet youngsters are more than welcome to become Innocent Bystanders.
Thank you for adding to our Don of Coombeck Scholarship Fund
When you donate, the funds sponsor a child in Wild Craft Play programs. They also support educators who wish to gain this training.
Don Fawthorpe is part of the Wild Craft Play family.
Don adopted Wild Craft Play onto his land.
He designed the Adventure Quest logo, he fixed all of our broken arrows, and was one of our favorite characters. In his passing, we decided to honor him and his land (Coombeck) and create a scholarship fund that would pay for all the fixing and crafting of supplies.
Your funds will sponsor the art of crafting.
Just like the up-cycled signs that you saw, we continue to re-craft resources up-cycle, and create engaging resources for young people, with the hopes to ignite wonderment and a love for the Earth. Thank you for taking the time to read and learn a tiny story of a man who truly ignited Wild Craft Play, and is with us today in spirit.
Want to learn more about Wild Craft Play and our upcoming adventures?
– – –
Share with a friend?
Help Spread the Word and Share Our Website With Your Friends