I have watched Eat Pray Love over and over and over and OVER again. I am obviously trying to get something. I am on a quest to find what I am looking for, and I don’t know what I am looking for. It is funny… I feel pretty balanced in my world for me with me as me.
“The Physics of the Quest ~ A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. If you are brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, and set out on a truth seeking journey (externally or internally), and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue. Accept everyone that you meet on that journey as a teacher. And if you are prepared most of all to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself then the truth will not be withheld from you.” ~ Eat Pray Love.
Given my experience in the past few months, I am deciding to face and forgive these difficult realities about myself.
1. I can be messy a lot of the time
2. I don’t always pay attention to the fine details
3. I loose things
4. I forget things
5. I don’t think about other people’s feelings
6. Sometimes I waste people’s time
7. Even if I listen, I may not really hear you
8. I can be manipulative
9. I use people for their energy
10. I am not very good at being alone
I forgive me.